Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Second Chance Too Many

I will give anyone and everyone a second chance. Often followed by a third, fourth, fifth...
Very few people have turned out to have been worthy of their second chance and eventually was booted from my life after several failed follow-up chances. I have said it before, I think that everyone is capable of changing. I have gone through many minor and major changes throughout my life. There were times when it was nearly impossible, but with willpower and persistence, it paid off. I was always told that hard work was necessary in life to achieve what you seek. I was also told that the only things worth having required work. We will never truly appreciate what is handed to us. 

With all of this in mind, I am frustrated with myself. This is due to the fact that I have nearly exhausted myself trying to believe in other people. I believe in myself and in everyone else. I am nearly at the point in which some people I would rather pull off their toenails and piss in the wounds, than offer a third chance (or tenth, depending upon the person). You have burned me a time too many to come back and ask for the next redo. Fuck you. 

I am not an idiot. I am simply always hoping for the best. That has only created a struggle. This is my life. I am my life. Some of you are a permanent part of my life story. Some of you show up in each chapter, some every page, others only a guest appearance, and some have tried to high jack my story and get in on it. I am the author and also the main character. Sounds kinda vain when I put it that way. Oh well, my story. I am in charge of this life. I am not going to deal with anymore lies, deceit, or more crap from you. I am sorry to you. I want to keep writing on in my own life book and some of your roles have ended. There will be no severance packages, your temporary roles through this journey are payment enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment