Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 19

Day 19 - Something you miss

One thing that I miss the most is innocence. The innocence of being a child, forgiving easily, forgetting quickly, as well as loving and being loved unconditionally.

I miss when it seemed as though there was more than enough time in each day. The days when the rough times didn't seem to hang around long.

Of course I miss family that have passed away over the years. I also miss friendships that have faded.

I miss when I thought it was okay to date someone twice my age...hahaha. Okay, so that has never happened, but thought I'd just throw that in there.

I do miss when school wasn't as demanding, was more exciting and interesting.

Even though there are people and things that I do miss, I am happy with myself and the life that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment