Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 29 - 3 Wishes

If I had 3 wishes, they would probably wait for a long time to be used. I would want to be absolutely sure, that I made the best possible use of these wishes. It is hard to pick 3 wishes. It seems a little selfish, too. Oh well, on with my selfish wishes.

For my first wish, I would wish for my father to be rid of his daily headaches. He has struggled daily with headaches for many years now and has found no relief. So, Dad, my first wish would go to you! I know that dealing with migraines is rough. I went through that every single day, for a year. I could not imagine having to do it any longer than a year. It seems cruel.

Second, I would wish for health, for my loved ones. Everyone in my life is pretty healthy, but I always worry. I want them all to be healthy, always.

Lastly, and selfishly, I would wish for a man in my life that could love me and my son. A man that could add to my happiness and I to his. A man that is silly, fun, smart, driven, sweet, a bit sarcastic, and can handle his own.

Okay...enough wishing and back to the real world.
I start my new job today. I am excited and nervous. I am still working through papers for childcare. Gabriel was supposed to go to his great grandma's (MieMie Z's) today while I went to work. It didn't work out that way. Around ten he started vomiting and was having stomach troubles. Needless to say, his dad made him an appointment to see his physician and he had his appointment at 11:45. I have to be at work at 1 today. I hope he starts feeling better soon. I feel bad that his dad has to take off of work, but I cannot call off on my first day. It just isn't really an option. Time to get my head out of the clouds and get ready to start my new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment