Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 21 - Picture of yourself

The day I met Lola.

Catching up on the World War Z.

Holly and me at Holly's birthday party. Fun night!

This is a picture of Miro and me.



I have a ton on my mind today. I woke up in a funk. I think it partially has to do with being overwhelmed with course assignments and being up against a deadline. It seems like I am in over my head with all of these things. I want to cry. I want to push these assignments to the side and just redo these courses at a later date and not at the exact same time. I am hitting a wall and that wall is my burnout point. I know I can get it done and move beyond this. Right now, it is hard to see that and it is hard for me to push forward. I know that the biggest source of my stress right now is coming from school. I do not intend to quit, but it would be really nice if it could be a little easier. It seems like I am drowning right now. I need to just put my head in these books and write these papers that mean nothing to me. Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment