Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 25 - Shuffle

Day 25 - Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

I started this shuffle and I am realizing now that when I have 184 songs on my iTunes account and 124 of the songs are Iron and Wine, they are beginning to dominate my first ten songs. I am a big fan of Iron and Wine. Their music is good for my soul. I simply hope that other music may come up on the shuffle, though.

1. Iron and Wine - "White Tooth Man"

2. The Wood Brothers - "That's What Angels Can Do"
The Wood Brothers are great. They put a smile on my face and that is all I need.

3. Iron and Wine - "Promise What You Will"

4. Iron and Wine - "Southern Anthem"

5. Colin Hay - "Waiting for My Real Life to Begin"

6. Steve Earle - "I Thought You Should Know"
I have fallen in love with this song. It is a combination of his voice and the lyrics that makes me love it.

7. The Wood Brothers - "Time to Stand Still"

8. Nirvana - "Dumb"
Nirvana. Speaks for itself. Kurt Cobain was something else.

9. Iron and Wine - "Jezebel"
This song is beautiful.

10. Leftover Salmon - "Lovin' in My Baby's Eyes"
This one simply warms my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment