Day 25 - Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
I started this shuffle and I am realizing now that when I have 184 songs on my iTunes account and 124 of the songs are Iron and Wine, they are beginning to dominate my first ten songs. I am a big fan of Iron and Wine. Their music is good for my soul. I simply hope that other music may come up on the shuffle, though.
1. Iron and Wine - "White Tooth Man"
2. The Wood Brothers - "That's What Angels Can Do"
The Wood Brothers are great. They put a smile on my face and that is all I need.
3. Iron and Wine - "Promise What You Will"
4. Iron and Wine - "Southern Anthem"
5. Colin Hay - "Waiting for My Real Life to Begin"
6. Steve Earle - "I Thought You Should Know"
I have fallen in love with this song. It is a combination of his voice and the lyrics that makes me love it.
7. The Wood Brothers - "Time to Stand Still"
8. Nirvana - "Dumb"
Nirvana. Speaks for itself. Kurt Cobain was something else.
9. Iron and Wine - "Jezebel"
This song is beautiful.
10. Leftover Salmon - "Lovin' in My Baby's Eyes"
This one simply warms my heart.