Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The In Between Space

Blank
Blank
This is sometimes the space that is in between.

Emotionally, I have been on a roller coaster this week. I finally realized what I believed to be the cause of this emotional ride. I had spent time consistently putting forth the work in my life to move forward and progress. That has sort of taken a short hiatus. I had just been getting into the groove of movement and then took a small recess. Without the work and all of the play, makes mama a tired lady! I notice that I have more energy, more love, more life when I am making constant strides forward. If I sit and take a little breather, I get emotionally wired. I am not entirely sure that makes sense in writing, but it is exactly how I see what is happening. It is almost self-destructive.

Thankfully, I have had the awareness to this and will be putting forth the effort, again. Even in the days that have followed the awareness, I have been happier and don't allow the little things to get me down. There was quite a bit of things I wanted to add to this blog, I just am a tiny bit out of my element right this moment.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it takes a little push ;) thanks for pushing me Tea,I promise to push back, love you!

    ReplyDelete