Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 16


Day 16 - Dream House

This is a picture of my dream house. I don't necessarily want this exact house, but I LOVE the wraparound porch. The back yard is fenced in, too, which is great. This house is a bit bigger than I would need.
Basically, I fell in love with the porch and the yard. As for what I want inside a house, I don't know what this one is like inside.
Ideally, I would like a kitchen with enough counter space and moving space to function and be comfortable. I would like a dining room large enough to have a dining table and chairs. A family room, maybe one and a half bath, and at least 3 bedrooms. It would be great to have a basement.
There are other things that could be a part of my dream house, but I want to start out with the basic things that I would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment