Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 15

Day 15 - Bible verse

I was not sure that I would be able to pull off the post for today. I have never read the entire bible, nor do I ever plan to (at least not in this moment). When I saw that a verse was needed for this 30 day challenge, I figured I would just cross that bridge when the time came. That is pretty much what I did. I did spend some time researching verses. I did end up finding two that I found fitting for me, for this moment in my life.

Ezra 10:4
"Rise up; this matter is in your hands. We will support you, so take courage and do it."

John 4:18
"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."

No explanation necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment