Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 6 (a bit late)


Day 6- A picture of something that makes you happy.

This is something that makes me happy. Playing with Gabriel and watching him play is a lot of fun. It is amazing to see his imagination and mind working when he plays.
In this picture, Gabriel put all of his cars on his train track at my parents' house. We joke that Gabriel set up a traffic jam. He took the train off of the track, so he could put all of his cars on the tracks.
It isn't necessarily the picture that makes me happy, even though it does. What makes me happy is simply playing and having fun with Gabriel. I love being able to enjoy these small little moments of play and joy. As for the cars on the tracks, I hope they have something to keep them busy, because it is going to be quite a while.

1 comment: