Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 9

Tonya. This is my sister. She is truly beautiful. She is such a great friend and sister. She is in my blog for day 5. She is awesome! I love you, sis.


Sarah. She has been in my life for about 6 years. I love this woman. She is gorgeous, talented, and a great mama. Though we live pretty far from one another, I still consider her one of my closest and best friends. I hope to be able to visit her very soon. I miss her and her girls.



This is Kelly. She is a beautiful, amazing, and brilliant woman. She has been such a wonderful friend. I am grateful to have her in my life. She is an inspiration to me. Thank you for being there for me and being in my life. Love you!


This is an old picture. This is Holly, Windy, Stefanie, and me. This picture was taken in 2005. These 3 ladies have made such a difference in my life. I couldn't imagine my life without them. They all have been there to support me, love me unconditionally, laugh with me, cry with me, and they have been beyond amazing. We have had good times, bad times, happy times, and sad times. We have had our struggles in love, life, finances, but we always pull through. These are three of the most amazing friends a woman could ever ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment