Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 12

Day 12 - What you believe

Oh my. I believe in a lot of things. I believe in love. I think that love holds the key to all things in life, but love begins with yourself. As humans, we cannot fully love another until we fully love ourselves.
I believe that we cannot get our happiness from another person. We simply share our happiness.
I believe that everything in life happens for a reason. I just had a conversation on Tuesday about this very concept. I think that sometimes we struggle with changes that occur in our lives, we suffer, and we wonder when the feeling of sadness or heartbreak will end. For me, when I go through those feelings, after I get past the sadness I generally end up seeing that things turned out much better for me in the end. I always learn something new and gain more insight on myself.
I believe in a higher power. I am not religious, but I think that there is a power that is greater than myself.
I believe in reincarnation.
I believe that one person can truly make a difference in the world, even if they just do the smallest act.
I believe that the mind is the most powerful tool that humans have.
I believe in taking risks and that life is always worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I believe in you! And your right, everything happens for a reason. Love you so.

    ReplyDelete