Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 13

Day 13 - Goals

My goals- Instant success in all that I aspire to do. Hahaha! Okay, now that I got that out of my system...
I have several goals for myself and for my future. Right now, one of my biggest goals is to graduate from UC. This is something that has been incredibly important to me for quite a long time. This is also a source of some of my stress.
Now that I am unemployed, finding employment is a goal for this very moment. I do not like being unemployed. I like to have something to do, occupy my time, and getting paid is a definite bonus.
Someday, I would like to own a house. I like where I live, currently, but it would be great to have a place of my own.
I want to complete my 12-steps. I have 5 done. I just need to push forward and complete 7 more. It is a process.
I am not entirely sure that this is a goal, but I would maybe like to get married someday down the road. I am not set on the idea of marriage, so I will cross that bridge if the day ever comes.
In all reality, it is simply important to me that my son and I are happy, stable, and healthy. That sounds so generic. That is honestly what would mean the most to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment