Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 26 - Picture of your family

We had pictures taken in November 2010 with the four of us and the two dogs. This is my sister Tonya, her husband Mitchell, Gabriel, and me. Tara and Cocoa are in the front. Two sweet girls. We miss Tara.


This is my father and my sister. They are awesome. I love this picture of them!


Michael, Steve, me, Tonya, Mitchell, and my dad. This was taken at Gabriel's first birthday party. This is our mustache ride picture. We are badass.


Gabriel and I in November 2010. This picture makes me happy. This is what love looks like.



Mom, Tonya, me, and Aunt Kimmie. This was taken in the summer of 2010 at Tonya's bridal shower. I don't have any current pictures of my whole family together, so this is my family in several pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment